- Who should I use?
What if my piece gets damaged?
Can I buy insurance?
How do I deal with my buyers?
How do I estimate shipping costs?
How long does it take to ship?
The questions go on and on. If you are like me, the more you think about it, the more you want to avoid shipping like the plague.
But it doesn't have to be like that.
Jenni Ingram has written (aff link) The Complete Guide to Shipping Furniture Ebook on shipping using her own experience as our teacher. She's a furniture flipper just like us and is willing to share important details to help dispel the fear.
"My hope is that this guide will demystify the process and give you the head start of experience. I’m going to walk you through the options I’ve found, and how best to use them to your advantage." ~ Jenni Ingram
Jenni provides enough information to get us started. (aff link)
1. How This All Started for Me
2. Why You Need to Think about Shipping
3. How to Make Your Customer Happy
Part 2 – Shipping Services
2. Greyhound Shipping Express
3. Craters and Freighters
5. Private Shipping Company
6. Conclusion – What has worked best for me
Appendix A – Pricing Guide
I hope you will find this ebook helpful – shipping can be scary and hopefully this will dispel some of the fear. We work so hard on flipping our furniture. We need good options for shipping. Let me know how you liked this ebook.
* Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. If you buy anything after clicking on one of the affiliate links, I receive a small commission of the sale. The cost to you is the same, and I only link to items that I think would benefit my readers. This ebook was given to me in exchange for an honest review. Your support of this blog is greatly appreciated!