Welcome to The Autumn Gatherings Fall Blog Hop
Six days full of online fall home decor goodness!
(Links to other blogs are at the end)
My fab fall front yard & deck project
It all starts with a vision
Sometimes you can hide an awful sight until you can repair it.
You be the judge – was it worth all the effort and time?
My intention is not to flaunt my cool projects so you will gush all over them.
They went from this last year:
It wasn't my talent or special anything that got the job done.
- I picked up a shovel and put it to use (along with Aleve for pain!).
- I walked through many home and garden areas looking for deals.
- I asked questions.
- I read about compost and dirt and perrenials.
- I combed through blogs and Pinterest for ideas.
- I dug and weeded and watered.
- I asked more questions.
Are there things you wish for?
If I can do this, you can too.
I could say I carefully planned all of this, but then I'd be lying.
Living presents are the best
Much to my surprise my hibiscus bush ($3 at Shopko on clearance) came up again this year. I was supposed to mulch everything last fall but honestly, I was too involved in my mom's health situation to care. I wasn't even sure it was that same Hibiscus plant until it flowered.
Have you figured out that I had NO idea what I was doing when I started this project?
Autumn Gatherings Fall Blog Hop
"Welcome, I'm glad you're here"?
Just click each link below and it will take you to more fall goodness!
9/9: Dixie Delights & Slightly Coastal
9/10: That Southern Chick & The Pink Clutch
9/11: Heathered Nest & Southern State of Mind
9/12: Laura’s Little House Tips & C’mon Get Crafty
9/13: Countryside Heirlooms & Love My DIY Home
9/14: Dandelion Patina & Love of Home
- Please follow each blog in as many ways possible. (You can find their personal social media links on their blogs.)
- Visit, follow, pin, share, tweet and comment. (Please do so from the original post.)
Happy Fall, Y'all!
I LINK TO THESE GREAT PARTIES