What do we do with Grandma's Treasures?
- A Sentimetal Journey 1 – Using antique door knobs to hang a swag
- A Sentimetal Journey 2 – Hankies and pillowcases
- A Sentimental Journey 3 – Kitchen ware and doilies from yesteryear
- Antique Door Upcycle – Entryway halltree from an antique door with several layers of peeling paint
- China Cabinet Turned Buffet – We found an Ethan Allen China Cabinet and split it up into two fine pieces of updated furniture!
- Side Table Given New Life – This side table was old, ugly and dusty but became a Tuscan beauty with Java Gel and Milk Paint
Do you wonder how others come up with that fabulous table decor?
- Fall Tablescape Tips 1 – Using what you already have on hand
- Fall Tablescape Tips 2 – Using different colors, textures, and shapes
- Fall Tablescape Tips 3 – Bringing in a touch of the outdoors
- Fall Tablescape Tips 4 – Varying height and layering for visual appeal
- Fall Tablescape Tips 5 – Not just the dining room table
- Fall Tablescape Tips 6 – Checking for cohesiveness
- Fall Tablescape Tips 7 – Remembering the kids
Upcycled Picture Frames
Trash to Treasure
- Ningxia Red Bottle – Empty bottle to a chalkboard tag holder
- Ningxia Red Bottle – Empty bottle to a chalkboard candle holder
- Goodwill Fodder – Don't toss it, change it!
- Old Brass Decor – You aren't stuck with that old outdated stuff!
- Hobby Lobby Hack? – Easy DIY candle holder
- Tissue Box Revived – $5 Consignment Shop Find
- Boring Bulletin Board – Personalize with spray paint
- Wicker Basket Flower Arrangement – Spray painting old deco
- Silver Vase – Rubber bands and silver spray paint
- Poinsettia Flower Arrangement – Using silver vase and silk poinsettias
- Fall Floral Centerpiece – Tall vase, tall silk flowers
- Pumpkin Base Flower Arrangement – Fall centerpiece
- Grab and Stuff Arrangements – Elegence in a minute
- Summer Flower Arrangment – Orange, Yellow & Blue
- Fall Front Porch Deco – A local farm was selling pumpkins for $2.00.
- Painted Fall Decor – Little green pumpkin and a metal hanging thingy?
- Fall Kitchen Decor – Change how you feel about your kitchen.
- Metallic Leaves – Oak leaves and spray paint
- Pedestal Serving Dishes – Glass glue, plates and bowls
- DIY Pot Rack – I couldn't find one that fit my kitchen so we made our own (which was much better than a store bought)
- Tool Hanger – out of an old photo frame
- Kitchen Pantry Update – Is your pantry a mess?
Gardening Tips & Tricks
- Mulching the Garden with Straw – I got so tired of pulling weeds that I found a better way.
- Grow Celery on your Windowsill – Did you know you can regrow vegis that you bought from the store?
- Keep Your Lettuce Sweet – Is your garden lettuce ever bitter?
- Direct Composting – An easier way to make compost out of kitchen scraps
- Weeds for Sale – a DIY painted garden sign
- DIY Tomato Cages – Cheapo flimsy tomato cages are expensive…make your own!