Find your most prominent shape - in this case, circle, and carry it throughout your tablescape.
- Use what you already have.
- Use colorful items as accents.
- Add items from the great outdoors.
- Use candles. Lots of candles.
- Get creative and use different colors, textures and shapes.
- Add a little silver or gold spray paint for some glam.
- Vary heights and layer.
- Carry the prominent shape throughout
When your guests sit down at your table, you want their eyes to travel - see the round pumpkin, on a round pedestal near a round candle in a round holder? Off in the very near distance is the round tableware.
But don't stop there...
If you're a furniture or home decor painter/crafter (or would like to be) – try your hand at mixing up your own chalky type paint. Download my free pdf with 4 chalk type recipes, with directions and comparisons. Just click on the picture below: